Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What would happen to a man's feet in mens size 11 shoes if he wore a womens size 11 for a long period of time?




derb


Since it is a such smaller size, Would it reshape the man's feet to be accustomed to women's shoes?
Lol i'm not asking about the toes shape, nor the orientation of the foot. I am asking about the shape of the foot overall because of the difference in how womens shoes are shaped. can I get an intellectual answer?



Answer
I don't think you would be able to get your feet into a women's size 11 of you wear a men's size 11. Men's shoes (in the US) run two sizes smaller than a women's shoe. So a men's size 11 would be a women's size 13. Otherwise, I believe that you would probably have some discomfort depending on exactly what shoe and how differently they are shaped.

running shoe?




floflo


i love to run, sprint, jog ect... but i need a new shoe, i would really like one that fits tight like a rock climbing shoe, not so.... bulky like new balance, im a size 12-13 in womens and a 10 in mens. price range 30-70 but not more, im 15 so... i obviously dont have 130 dollars to spend on the new puma shoe like i wish i did :). please help me!!! ten points to whoever helps me find a good shoe!!


Answer
Asics is what I like. I got a really good pair for only 40$$, and some spikes for 60$. they are both great, and fit really good! (I hate the bulky new balance too!)
Look at a sports store for Asics, they are wonderful




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would happen to a man's feet in mens size 11 shoes if he wore a womens size 11 for a long period of time?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment