Monday, June 2, 2014

What are some good running shoes for kids?

Q. I'm 13 years old and take a kids shoe.


Answer
Sauconey makes kid's shoes... and they're a really good brand. Nike is okay, some people really like Nike running shoes. I'm 13 and I get the same shoes as adults... just in a smaller size.

Lacing Running Shoes?




Dav B


During school and practice, I always see kids wearing running shoes that are loose, the ends are just out of the last eye lit. Every time I try to do that with my running shoes, it just doesn't seem right. How do you do it?


Answer
Running in loose shoes is not good- it means your foot is not properly supported which can lead to injury. Keep going the way you are going and you'll be fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good running shoes for kids?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment