Sunday, June 1, 2014

what are the best all around running shoes?




Megan K


i run around alot. im an 18 year old girl and enjoy working out, running, and soccer. i ahve really high arches, so i need go support in my shoes. im on the go alot, but i need new shoes. what are the best brands?


Answer
Nike is the top brand with Asics 2nd and Saucony 3rd

Adidas and Puma are garbage..along with Reeboks which is the worst of the worst


I run in Nike Shox Turbo, and I'm a pounder, so I need alot of support

what are the best retro running shoes?




Cameron


for men...


Answer
My top 3:

Puma R698
Nike Air Max 90
Nike Air Max One

I'd link you but its prob easier just to search.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are the best all around running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment