Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Whats a good pair of mens running shoes that look good with jeans, are stylish and are comfortable?




ed f


I need a nice pair of running shoes just to walk around in for some extra comfort when i go to the city. I also want them to look good with jeans (I.E. no outrageous colors). Any suggestions??


Answer
I would recommend that you check out zappos.com, they have a huge selection and the beauty of it is that if you don't like the shoes/clothes(whatever you buy) or they don't fit, you can return them for free..the shipping is super fast as well. I really can't say enough good things about them.

I would also like to add in that normally "real" running shoes..don't normally look good with jeans..nikes, or pumas which I dont consider to be running shoes might be a better bet.

Good luck!

Good running shoes for the overpronator?




U Don Know


Im flat footed and need some new running shoes. Im wondering which shoes will be effective for my feet. Ive looked at the Asics Gel 1110 (http://www.zappos.com/images/718/7189790/827-185538-d.jpg). Idk whether these are gud for a person with flat feet like me. Are these good for me? If not, does anyone know any good shoes for overpronation that are fairly cheap?
thx for wut u gave me but my main question was whether asics gel 1110 on that site were gud for me or not. and if they WERENT, then give me another option.



Answer
Visit this site- you can find the perfect shoe for you http://www.sportsshoes.com/search/query.php or alternatively visit a running shop & any member of staff will be able to quickly give u a great shoe. the Asics Gel 1110 is a good shoe for a mild overpronator requiring cushioning and mild support in a high mileage training shoe, plus its not too expensive.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats a good pair of mens running shoes that look good with jeans, are stylish and are comfortable?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment