Saturday, November 9, 2013

What size shoe should I get?

women running shoes size 5.5
 on Women's Sports Shoes Athletic Running Training Shoes Sneakers RN GR RD ...
women running shoes size 5.5 image



Mufasa


So I would like to get some Timberland boots but I don't know what size to get. I'm a size 7-7.5 in women's but I can usually fit in boys shoes 5-5.5. People have told me that Timberlands usually run big, so I'm wondering what size I should get in Juniors Timberland boots?


Answer
Get a 7. They run half a size big, so get a 7.

What would a women's size 7.5 converse shoe be in kid's size?




*ME!*


Hey! I wear a converse women's size 7.5 and I found a really cute pair in kids sizes they don't have in adults (long live polka dots, even for teenagers!). Anyway, I was wondering what size I'd be in kids or if my feet are two big and I'm out of luck :-/

Thanks in advance!



Answer
that would be a 5.5 but converse run weird so maybe.. a 6




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What size shoe should I get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment