Thursday, November 7, 2013

Leora, a triathalete, has four pairs of running shoes loose in her gym bag. In how many ways can she pull out?

best running shoes yahoo
 on Best Nike Running Shoes For Men Yahoo
best running shoes yahoo image



Mugamoodi


Leora, a triathalete, has four pairs of running shoes loose in her gym bag. In how many ways can she pull out unmatched shoes one after the other?

I am really struggling with this question so it would be appreciated if I could get a full explanation for this question thank you



Answer
4 pairs - 8 shoes
8*8=64

Please help me:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApNquy7hXUnEmLVuvXeLXlrty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120127174137AAst8jo

What running shoes do you have?




sophs


I am a British athlete. I train daily, and compete often, I only have one pair of running shoes and they are Reebok Fuel Technos. They are so comfy and they're are very cheap, and as a athlete is is essential that my shoes help me perform my best. I love using them in long jump because when I land it is light and I stay on my feet.

What running shoes do you have ? And what do you like to perform with your running shoes on ?



Answer
I use Asics - they're the best running shoes I've ever worn. They feel nice, and I can run for miles in them.

Answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120113122306AAG5HWt




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Leora, a triathalete, has four pairs of running shoes loose in her gym bag. In how many ways can she pull out?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment