Saturday, November 9, 2013

What are good running shoes for hiking as well?

best running shoes for your back
 on The Best Sneakers for Cross-Country Running
best running shoes for your back image



Bam Boom


I am going hiking/walking on trail terrain and I noticed that I really don't have any running shoes or shoes for this as well. Can someone advise me to which shoes are very comfortable for running but can also be used a few times without strain for hiking/trails? Oh and by running shoes I mean for women. Thank you!


Answer
I have a pair of New Balance All Terrain running shoes that are great for that. They are not so good for intense running on treadmills or pavement however. Good luck and Happy Trails

What kind of running shoes should I get for running on a treadmill?




hello.


I got a treadmill for christmas and need new running shoes. Today I am going to go purchase some, but what kind are good for running on a treadmill?

Going to Olympia Sports or Sports Authority if that matters.



Answer
You should go to a good running store and have them analyze your gait, if you pronate or not, etc. A good qualified running store should be able to give you the right shoe for your run style. Every BODY is different and there is no easy answer to this. I have personally found -- after years of trial and error -- that Saucony Hurricane works for me. Also, always buy one size bigger in a running shoe. If you wear a size seven, get a size eight in running shoe. This will help reduce blisters and loss of toenails!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are good running shoes for hiking as well?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment