Wednesday, November 6, 2013

what are some inexpensive but good quality running shoes for women?

best running shoes nike women
 on Best Discount Nike Air Max 90 Womens Running Shoe Wolf Grey/Pink-Club ...
best running shoes nike women image



JC


I have a pair of new balance running shoes, but my arches hurt for some reason, but sister says because they're cheap, which is probably true. so my question is, could some one give me some links or names for inexpensive but good running shoes. thanks a ton!


Answer
Well, I don't know what you would consider inexpensive but here are some shoes that might be good for you!

Nike Women's Air Max Moto 3
New Balance Women's 414 Sj
Saucony Women's Progrid Trigon 5 Guide
New Balance Women's 766

Hope one of 'em is right for you!

Is it okay to wear a pair of slightly bigger running shoes?




CaleighKen


Hi,
I'm 14 and a girl. I wear women shoes size 7 & my parents bought a pair of 7.5 Nike running shoes to make it last longer because my feet are still growing. My heel slips in these and they feel much bigger. They feel bulky. Is it okay to wear these on my next 7k race?
yea, I do like blisters.. -_-"



Answer
yes it is ok. One thing you can do is wear more than one pair of socks. Add them until you feel a snug fit




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are some inexpensive but good quality running shoes for women?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment