Saturday, November 9, 2013

what is the best shoe for kids with flat feet?

best running shoes kids flat feet
 on shoes for womenmens shoes salekids shoes onlineclark shoes ...
best running shoes kids flat feet image



Kristi


I was just told that my daughter has flat feet and needs a good running shoe. What is the best brand to buy?


Answer
How old is she? She ought to do exercises to correct it. Contact me so I can explain how they are done.

Where do I go for good running shoes?




LAUREN C


I enjoy running, but wake up in the middle of night with foot cramps. I am wearing a new pair of Nike running shoes. Everyone keeps telling me I need to be fitted and spend the money on "good" running shoes made for me (I have flat feet) and that a 19 year old kid working at Academny or Foot Locker isn't going to be able to help me. Where do I get this fitting and recommendation?


Answer
i have very flat feet too and i enjoy running.
i wear nikes or Asics...i like Asics the best and they are really comfortable.
if those don't work then i suggestest finding Dr. Scholls...i've seen them at wal-mart before




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best shoe for kids with flat feet?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment