Thursday, November 7, 2013

Heel spurs?

best athletic shoes heel spurs
 on shoes,bass shoes outlet,casual shoes,running shoes,kids shoes ...
best athletic shoes heel spurs image



mcksimmy


Does anyone have them and how do I know if thats what it is. Its always sore, but sometimes I get pains in it that start gradually, get worse and then lessen and this all happens in like less than ONE MINUTE. It will do it and stop and do it and stop and sometimes I can walk quite far and it doesnt hurt at all, then I sit down and when I get up, it hurts bad. Is this a heel spur, what can I do to lessen the pain? How do you get rid of it? Whats it from? Any information on how to treat it would be great. I have no insurance, so the doctors visit is pretty much out of the question!


Answer
You most likely haveplantar fasciitis ( heel spurs) and a podiatrist is the best doc to see. REALLY try to go see one. Here are a couple of things that also help a great deal. Before you get up in the morning or up from sitting, stretch your leg straight out in front of you, then , bring your toes toward your head while keeping your leg still. This stretches the sole of the foot. Hold the stretch several seconds and repeat several times...then stand. Also, if you wear shoes with a high, rounded instep they REALLY help. Cherokee Rockers are the best. You can do a web search for them...there are many places that sell them. Also check local stores, especially Famous Footwear. These shoes are a lifesaver. I am a nurse and wore them for years. Give them a few weeks and your symptoms should be dramatically relieved. They look just like stylish athletic shoes and are not expensive. I have listed one site below.

Anyone help diagnosis me... damn pain on my heel?




augster77


The pain is at a point on the upper heel, left back side. Sometimes when I am lightly jogging it feels as if there is like a rock in my shoe, but there's nothing there. if I do any more intense running, feels like things are ripping in that area. When I do a calf stretch, I can't get my heel all the way down or the pain also gets very tough and feels like its ripping again. Very little pain if any when sitting and walking, not anymore in the morning or evening.

I am very athletic, young, healthy 32y/o male that plays on many sporting teams trying to get back out there. The last few weeks, I have reframed from running, which is SOOO hard to do. Won't even go to the gym to run on a crosstrainer as I'm paranoid.

Suggestions? I'm thinking heel spur, my chiropractor is thinking achilles. I have been taking ibuprofen, icing it, and letting my chiropractor zap it with a photon light laser which has helped my elbow and shoulder injuries in the past.

thanks!!



Answer
MY daughter had to where a heel support because her achilles tendon wasn't stretched enough when she played sports.....so that could be the problem !!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Heel spurs?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment