Thursday, November 7, 2013

What type of shoes are best for me as a runner?

best 800m running shoes
 on Eleni Filandra wears different colored shoes for her women's 800m ...
best 800m running shoes image



eat2sleep4


I run the mile and 800m. When I run I normally land on my heels and have a hard time landing on my toes. As a result, I bought shoes with shocks last time to reduce the impact of my heels landing on hard pavement. Is this a good idea? Recently, I read that for the 800m it is a good idea to wear light shoes. I have found that the lighter the shoes i get the less support i have on my ankles--resulting in my ankles rolling. Any suggestions?


Answer
since everyones feet are different than another persons, the best thing to do is find a fleet feet shoe store near you. they will check your feet, have you run on a in-store treadmill while video taping your feet movement,you can run outside with the new shoes near the store as they watch you also. they are very helpful and will fit you with the shoes your feet need.

I'm on the track team. What kind of spikes are the best? My shoe size is 10, so what size should my spikes be?




Ajlal Z


and are track spikes really better than normal running shoes?
I run 100 meter and 4x4, and maybe hurdles.



Answer
Track spikes are definitely better then normal shoes to RACE in. The size changes for everyone. most people like their spikes the same size as their shoes. However some people (including myself) like their spikes a bit smaller (I normally wear size 12.5 but I get size 12 spkies).

The type of spike depends on how much you are willing to spend and what events you do. Nike generally has the best spikes. The best spikes for middle distance-long distance (800m and up, could run some 400s in them) would be the Nike Zoom Victories (they are $110). a cheaper middle distance spike is the Nike Rival md. (if you hold these 2 spikes next to each other it will be obvious why one is twice the price of the other one).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of shoes are best for me as a runner?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment