Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What nike shoes is everyone wearing?

best running shoes men 2013
 on Free Shipping,2013 new arrive,men/women running shoes,Hot selling,Top ...
best running shoes men 2013 image



Nate


besides the air force 1s, air max, and nike jordans?

i live in nyc and im a teenager. wanna get the foamposites but cant find it anywhere. what other nike shoe are very popular?



Answer
I suppose I see all variations. The truth is that I see more Diesel than Nikes here in Los Angeles, but the Nike King Men's 3rd Generation are pretty cool.

Hyperdunk Nike glow:
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/product/hyperdunk-id-basketball-shoe/?piid=27580&pbid=8901064

Nike King mens 3rd Generation are pretty cool 2013~
Yahoo images:
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=ush-ans&va=Nike+mens+running+shoes+2013

Yahoo images~Nike 2012:
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=ush-ans&sz=all&va=coolest+nike+shoes+2012

Diesel Mens shoes~Yahoo images:

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0oGkkqYj0VQWUEAfwxXNyoA?p=Diesel+sneakers+for+Men+images&fr=ush-ans&fr2=piv-web

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=ush-ans&sz=all&va=diesel+2013+shoes

What to pack for a trip to Spain in March?




Kaitlyn


I'm going on a class trip to Spain in March 2013. We will be all over the country, including Barcelona, Valencia, Granada, Costa del Sol, Seville, Cordoba, Madrid, and then to Morocco. I understand that the weather in Spain can be unpredictable. I don't want to dress too touristy either... What kind of clothes should I pack? Also, what are some things that could come in handy that I might need while I am there? Thanks! :)
I'm an 18 year old girl from Ohio, if that helps... And I am in Spanish IV at my High School, and I plan to major in Spanish, so communicating with the locals is certainly not my worry. I just really don't want to pack a ton, because I don't want to lug it around the country.



Answer
I've been to Spain in March and I would definitely pack "spring" clothes: jacket, sweaters, long-sleeve shirts, and trousers. Things that you can layer is always a good bet. Comfortable shoes are a must if you're traveling anywhere I think, especially if you're using public transportation because not everything will have a train/bus station close by.
Because you're traveling to so many places, I would also recommend not packing too much, just so you don't have to lug it around with you and pack and unpack so much at each destination.
I would avoid bringing any electronics other than a computer, mostly because they're heavy and if you don't have an electric adapter for some of them, they won't work. Some devices, like most computers, have built in adapters. The way to find out if it does is to look at the writing on the plug or device. If it says "Input: 100-240v" you're fine and all you need is the European plug (which has two circular prongs).
As for not looking like a tourist, don't worry, you will! In general, Spaniards like to look nice--nice shoes, clothes that are clean, hole-free, ironed, with a good fit. Most women have on makeup and most men have gelled hair (especially if you're "going out"). I don't know where you're from, age, or gender, but my standard is jeans, a basic shirt, and non-sneaker shoes (nothing screams "tourist!" more than sneakers/trainers. In general, they only wear sneakers if they're running or at the gym). I don't exactly "blend in" but I certainly don't stand out.
Also, if you know Spanish, that will make you less of a tourist, even if your Spanish is, for example, Mexican Spanish (yes, there's a HUGE difference, but still they'll appreciate it). Keep in mind that in Barcelona and other parts of Catalonia, they prefer to speak Catalan instead, though most people do still understand Castellano.
Of the places you mentioned, I've only been to Barcelona, Madrid, and Sevilla and the latter was definitely my favorite. Do be prepared to get lost in Sevilla! It's almost inevitable but still a great city. Where ever you are, best go in pairs or groups of three and keep personal equipment close at hand (cameras, phones, etc). I've never felt uneasy in Spain, but it doesn't hurt to be cautious.
Take a camera and have fun!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What nike shoes is everyone wearing?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment