Tuesday, November 5, 2013

what kind of running clothes are available for running in cold rain?

best running shoes on the market
 on Converse Chuck Taylor All Star L-Top Women Shoes Women Shoes Black
best running shoes on the market image



Angela


Something waterproof, yet breathable. All I can think of is Gore-tex.

And what about shoes? Are there any waterproof running shoes on the market? Where water won't seep in, and has good traction



Answer
Hi.Look at the running clothes available on amazon.I just saw them yesterday. Some were for running in cold/rainy weather. As for shoes I always prefer new balance

Where is a good place to buy running shoes in Taipei, Taiwan?




Kaleb W


I am running in the marathon at Tarko Gorge in November. I need to pick up another pair of running shoes, but I have no idea where to go. I've been in Taiwan for 2 months so I know where to get shoes at night markets etc., but I need quality running shoes. It would be nice if there was a shoe or running specific store. It would also be nice if the store has people that speak English and could fit me for quality running shoes. Price is really not an issue.


Answer
If you are wear it for the competition,don't but it at night markets.
You should buy it at department stores, sports wear store...etc.
In Taipei, go to Gongguan (å¬é¤¨) very close to Taiwan university, there are some sports wear shops there, price are resonable,quality is also good.

Every year from October in Taiwan, time for department store's on sale, buy everything ,they always has discount better than regular time.
Shinkong Mitsukoshi, Sogo....
Go go go...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what kind of running clothes are available for running in cold rain?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment