Monday, November 4, 2013

What is the best motion control athletic shoe for flat feet?

best athletic shoes for flat feet
 on ... foot's natural tendency to roll inward), while the upper is stripped
best athletic shoes for flat feet image



Just anoth


I'm on my feet all day at work. I walk from department to department at the store that I work at.
I'm flat footed and need a top quality motion control shoe.
Please help.



Answer
I think New Balance Men's M890v2 Neutral Running Shoe and New Balance Women's M890v2 Neutral Running Shoe .

Where can I get athletic shoes for flat feet?




Josh Schae


I have recently become a constant runner and I feel I could last longer if I just had shoes that better fit my feet. I have flat feet since I grew up in Hawaii and only wore rubber slippers. So what kind of shoes would be best for me? Where can I get them? And I would prefer shoes under $60 if possible.
Thanks for that informative answer, but I am more looking for specific brands of shoes to look into.



Answer
Best way:

1. Do a simple search of sports shoe shops in YOUR AREA
2. Call the top 5 to establish if they have a camera / filming service which will shoot you while you run to analyze your gait. This is VERY important because the wrong shoe can actually cause more damage if it goes "against" your gait.
3. Buy the appropriate shoe....

I did this because I have pronounced pronation of the foot. This system really worked for me and now I'm not only faster but have less pain from those seriously long hauls!

Happy running.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best motion control athletic shoe for flat feet?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment