Thursday, November 7, 2013

What is the most comfortable men's business casual shoe to wear on a hard floor all day?

best walking shoes men
 on ... the stress and fatigue you can get when youre running or walking
best walking shoes men image



jeep4ride


I have to walk and stand on a hard floor all day in a business casual environment, stone floors etc. And I cannot wear athletic walking shoes to the office, but I need something that will keep my knees and back from getting so fatigued during the day. I don't shop for shoes often so I'm kind of lost when it comes to brand and types out there. I'm looking for something under $100 US.


Answer
black glocks with black socks

What kind of shoes should a 30 year old guy wear?




Moral Orel


I'm looking for some new walking-around shoes, not gym shoes. I've been told by people that I tend to pick out "old man shoes". I don't know, what kind of shoes should I be looking for.


Answer
You can wear sneakers for actions like running and sports but you should wear real shoes for everything else.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the most comfortable men's business casual shoe to wear on a hard floor all day?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment