Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Can running shoes make you lose weight faster than just wearing sandals?

best running shoes youtube
 on Shoes After Bunion Surgery | Bunion Relief
best running shoes youtube image



petlover08


ok, my friend and I are arguing that regular running shoes can make you lose weight faster than wearing sandals. She saw the the reebok shoes (i think that's how you spell it..), but I believe it's all fake. What do you guys think?


Answer
try the Lil Jack Workout here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezris
it really works

When first learning to slackline, is it better to start off wearing shoes, or not?




crc00000


I just ordered one and am trying to decide. This is what slacklining is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDTwQGEeGZc

And what kind of shoes if any? Regular running shoes? Isotoner slippers? I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks.



Answer
I've always slacklined barefoot. I can feel the line under my feet exactly where it is so I can keep my balance better. When I tried with shoes or sandals on, I didnt feel like I had as much control, though I've seen others do it with shoes and sandals. Whatever you are comfortable doing would be the way to go. I can see that with shoes, even though you wont have a feel for the line, the shoe will keep your foot more ridgid allowing you more mistakes without falling.
I would suggest trying with both and see what feels better to you.
-Good Luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can running shoes make you lose weight faster than just wearing sandals?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment