Friday, August 23, 2013

Are Crocs good for all day walking shoes?

best walking shoes europe
 on Established 1914 - GGGCHOOSE A MEMORABLE PASS WORD!A lady helps her ...
best walking shoes europe image



buttercup


I am going to Europe for 2 weeks next month & I need a good pair of walking shoes! I have quite flat feet
but I still need a little arch support. Would Crocs be good? If not, any other suggestions? Thanks!



Answer
No.

Buyer beware buying a good walking shoes. I'm a difficult one when it comes to good shoes, I have bunion surgery with one foot, so I'm picky to prevent my other foot worst.

I bought a good 'walking shoes' called Mephisto, and walked on them in Europe for several hours and I was limping that afternoon. I just couldn't wear them anymore, I went back to my spare pair of mules. There's a certain shoes I could walk for days, without any problem, mostly mules shoes. One is my mules Icon, I've had those for 13 years.

Just recently, I bought 2 pair of shoes, $700 worth @ Zappos, where they have free shipping & free returns. I am a 5 1/2, so I bought a size 6. Returned them. Ordered a 5, too small. I saved $700.
I went to Nordstrom's, they're having shoe sales. Found 2 shoes, both less than $300. Both were rated as best comfortable shoes for walking. BTW: I wore one of the boots for 4 hours, and I didn't even do that much walking, mostly standing on the same spot . . . . and I was already limping. I took it back the following day!

I can't wear athletic shoes, but I can go for miles in my cowboy boots! So, if you want good walking shoes, specially for 2 weeks, you need to find one that you can stand & walk that you KNOW won't give you any problems, and ONLY YOU know which shoes they are, not from someone who haven't been in your shoes.

My cousin can shop for 13 hours wearing high heels, meaning what's good for others may hurt your feet. Who knows, those Crocs may be good for you. I'm not you and you're not me. I wear them, for the garden, but I can't wear them for too long.

What are some comfortable and warm walking shoes that are not sneakers?




Chris Mcgr


I am going to Europe in a couple of weeks with my school. I need comfortable, warm, and stylish walking shoes for women. I do not want sneakers!!


Answer
try flats I love them I mean I have like a whole closet of flats because they are soft and comforatable and stylish. Try sandals....well like the Dr.Scholls one. Oh yah just go online and look for Dr.Scholls products. Or if you want to wear your heels or sandals add like a gel pad at the bottom.
hope i helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are Crocs good for all day walking shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment