Friday, August 23, 2013

what are the best brands of shoes with GREAT arch support?

best athletic shoes arch support
 on tendon. The role of the tibialis posterior is to support the arch ...
best athletic shoes arch support image



isabella


i have really high arches in my feet and need an athletic shoe with a lot of arch support.
right now i have kangaROOS which are the BEST shoes i've ever worn, but apparently they've stopped making the specific type i have and i cant find any womens shoes on their website.

i need some really comfortable shoes, i dont care what they cost i'll pay $200 if they're good shoes. does anyone know of really great brands that have a really high arch support?

im thinking about buying asics gel craze shoes, or something on zappos. does anyone have a pair of those and are they good shoes?

thanks.



Answer
Get asics thats what my cross country coach tells the whole team to get. Just make sure you get a pair with the plastic arch support thing on the bottom.

Comfortable yet stylish shoes with good arch support for a teen?




Kristen


I have flat feet and I have to wear orthotics but they don't always help my feet. My feet are still flat and it hurts to wear basically any shoe that doesn't have my orthotics.
I also have PE this year as one of my classes so I need some good running shoes or athletic shoes that are cute yet comfortable with good arch support.
Can anyone help me??
(I'm not sure if I put this in the right section so excuse me if you think I didn't.)



Answer
I don't like the style of New Balance very much (or any running shoe for that matter), but they have an amazing arch support.
Adidas have great arch support too (get the sambas...they're a soccer shoe)

As for flipflips or a slipper, you should get birkenstocks. They're a bit expensive, but it's worth it. you feel the arch no matter what.

Stay away from converse, flip flops,uggs, and flats, as they will do no justice to your feet.

I hope this helps, and good luck finding those shoes!!
*~*Delta*~*




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are the best brands of shoes with GREAT arch support?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment