Friday, August 23, 2013

i have a pair of running shoes new balance 993 that are very dirty.?

best running shoes new balance 993
 on New Balance 993 Running Shoe in Black for Men - Lyst
best running shoes new balance 993 image



juan c


what can i use to clean them? thanks for ur help


Answer
Besides brushing them you can wash them in the clothes washer, take out the inner soles, wash in cold water, gently cycle, air dry.

What's the best running shoe for overpronators?




coinqueen2


I started running after seeing my friend complete the NYC Marathon (Nov 1 09) and haven't stopped since.

Now that I'm getting more involved in building my base mileage (I'm up to 13 miles/ week now!), I'm beginning to realize how inappropriate my running sneakers are. Before running, I was heavily involved in just a 30 minute cardio routine and 75 minutes of very regimented weight training. So the New Balance 411 was okay for my regular workouts, but I'm finding it's not the best for my running.

After speaking with a friend who works in the running shoe business, he suggested that I stick with a New Balance shoe but come up to an 800 or a 900 level shoe.

I'm a mild overpronator and I'm looking at the New Balance 1225 and the New Balance 850. Does anyone have any feedback regarding these shoes?

I started off by looking at the New Balance 993 and the New Balance 904 first but wasn't impressed with the descriptions and the reviews.

I appreciate any feedback you can give me on New Balance sneakers.



Answer
I overpronate too, and the Brook's Addition series has been good. I started with Addition 7's and now have Addition 8's.

But perhaps more useful to you is how I ended up with them. Go to a running store with video analysis setup. That's a treadmill for you to run on with a video recorder. They take a baseline video of you running in stocking feet, then they haul out their top 3 or 4 stability shoes, you try each one one and run in them while they record your feet. In the slow mo playback you can actually see which pair makes your feet the most stable. It's actually pretty easy to see when they use that slow motion playback




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i have a pair of running shoes new balance 993 that are very dirty.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment