Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I have this bone sticking out on my right foot?

best running shoes people with bunions
 on Real air jordan gym shoes. Our site offers the most detailed ...
best running shoes people with bunions image



Alexandra


There is this bone (that was never there before) and it's right below my pinky toe region. The bone on this side is larger than my left foot. Ever since I got new running shoes, the bump formed. So everytime I run, that area hurts because of the friction. After my runs, the bone is red and feels raw/soft.

Is it a bunion...? What is it? My mom thinks it isn't serious, so she won't take me to a doctor.



Answer
It may be a harmless cyst known as a 'ganglion' which can come about near joints like the wrist. etc.
I got one in the past a distance from my ankle & it was when i started running also.
I also one on my wrist- which has since really gone down in size.

Since it feels sore i do think you should get a doctor to take a look at it.

Hope that helps. :)

Carpet burn feel on feet after running?

Q. I have recently just started running every other day. Lately, my feet feel as though they have carpet burn. Just walking around is very sore on the bottoms of my feet. I have proper fitting shoes (rather expensive running shoes, I might add), and I have been wearing so called running socks, I don't know if they are really any better than regular socks though. Anyway, I've tried lotions and ice, neither seem to help. Any ideas? Has anyone else had this problem?


Answer
That's a common problem especially with beginning runners whose feet are smooth and not tough for running multiple miles. The carpet burn feeling is generally caused by friction and is either caused because your shoe is too tight, too large, wide or narrow. Make sure your shoe is ventilated especially if your running on concrete or track surface. Also make sure your shoes are flexible not to hard of a sole. Good brands to run is Asics Gel, Saucony or Nike Air. Try socks that are blister free with good material such as cool max, bamboo, cotton mix or wool. For instance, some runners like Injinji toe socks. Make sure your socks aren't rubbing against your shoe and feet.

The best solution to carpet burn is using runners lube or antiperspirant deodorant on your feet such as Degree or secret. You can use Vaseline too however this would be for more long distance events such as a marathon and if you have blisters or really bad foot problems such as bunions. However, first try if the anti-perspirant doesn't help. This will prevent too much sweating and should cool your feet and carpet burn. Your feet will also smell better. Good luck and keep your feet cool. Keep icing them until your feet feels better.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have this bone sticking out on my right foot?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment