Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Best running shoes for narrow and flat feet?

best running shoes knee support
 on Weider 200 Power Tower - Buy Exercise & Fitness
best running shoes knee support image



BellaLoves


I have very flat feet (very flat arches) and very long, narrow feet. I have always had a problem finding secure running shoes that support my arches into the correct position, and are snug around my entire foot.

I have knee problems because of this, so a good running shoe will help prevent furthur injury to my knees and feet.

Do you know of any running shoes that specilise in shoes for flat footed runners?



Answer
You need in insert to correct your flat feet, either something off the self or made by a foot doctor.
New Balance makes shoes with widths just like street shoes so you can find your size in that brand.

Can you get blisters from over used running shoes?




sn


I've put about 1000 or maybe more miles on these pair of running shoes. I know it's time to get new ones but is it possible to get blisters from over used running shoes? However, I haven't got blisters from these shoes yet.


Answer
oh dear, you should only put in 300-500 miles per pair of running shoes. you can get blisters if you wear the wrong socks or if they're tight. but since they're overused, your shoes must be pretty flat and spacey.

over used running shoes can also give you shin splints, bad support, knee problems, IT band problems, hip problems, etc.

get new shoes!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best running shoes for narrow and flat feet?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment