Friday, August 23, 2013

Will Nike hyperdunks stretch?

best running shoes cushioning 2011
 on stability running shoe is a type of shoe that brings the right balance ...
best running shoes cushioning 2011 image



Nik


My mom bought me an 11 1/2 Nike hyperdunks basketball shoes for Christmas. They Are really long for my feet. And my feet are a little wider than normal people. So I'm thinking about trading in for an 11, but I'm a little concerned it will be long enough but a little skinny. So I was wondering if I traded for an 11 would the shoes stretch width wise? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.


Answer
That's the whole point of breaking in shoes. I had the same problem,I had a pair of 2011 nike hyperfuse Westbrooks and they took about 2 weeks to break in. I suggest you where nike elite socks which you can buy at footlocker for about 14 dollars because they cushion your feet while trying to break them in. I also suggest after buying those you should play in an indoor gym or run indoor so you break them in faster. What it is, is the material on basketball shoes is rubbery so it takes a while to spread them out, its normal. Your feet are going to be sore, but after a couple days you should be fine.

Which running shoes are better, the Nike Air Max+ 2011 or the Nike LunarGlide+?




Kat


I don't really care for colors or pricing. I just really want to know which one offers the best support during running. Anyone out there that have both and like one over the other better for running?
Also trying to avoid shin splints. I started running 4 weeks ago and from time time I would get this and it would stop me from pushing further. So which shoe works better?
I am a new runner. My best used to be jogging .75 nonstop in high school, but just recently started building up to over 2 miles.

I normally wear 3-4" high heels on a daily basis, and am used to running down the halls in heels in my office when i need to do something urgent. So I really have not much experience with running or sport shoes....



Answer
The Nike Air Max are a really nice running shoe, but I just tried on the LunarGlide+3 and love it.
They are:

Light
Stable
Cushioned Well
Rebounds Properly

I suggest trying the LunarGlide +3 out.

Check out this Youtube review about the LunarGlide+3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnqAmQhGpz8




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will Nike hyperdunks stretch?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment