Sunday, August 18, 2013

What are good running shoes for beginners?

best running shoes design
 on Buy Barefoot Shoes And Minimalist Shoes Online | Home Design Plans
best running shoes design image



Annie Dott


Are there good running shoes at a reasonable price? Also what type of socks do I use? Any help is appreciated!


Answer
I agree on Asics or Brooks. I used to wear adidas and Nike, but I've been wearing Asics for the last 3-4 years and I just bought by first pair of Brooks this year...what a difference. Much more comfortable! The best thing to do is go to a running shoe store and have them analyze your foot...they will fit you in a shoe designed for your foot type.

Where can I find specialized running shoes?




Abby


I'm trying to get into running but I have a few issues with my feet. I'm slightly flat-footed and on my right foot, I tend to roll from the outer heel to the inner toe when I walk or run. I know I can get shoes designed to help me with these issues and prevent injury, but I have no idea where to buy them! I also don't know what specifically I need, so does anyone know of a place that sells specialty shoes where they can set up a custom system for your foot problems?


Answer
Go to any running specialty store and they'll help you. Running shoes (and insoles) are designed to specifically help with that kind of stuff. They just need to see you in person and help you find what's specifically suited to you.

Don't try to figure out your first running shoes on your own, and don't go to a generic sporting goods store either.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are good running shoes for beginners?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment