Wednesday, August 21, 2013

what shoe size would be best?

size 11.5 womens running shoes
 on Lone Ranger Old Time Radio MP3 Collection on 2 DVDs The Shadow Old ...
size 11.5 womens running shoes image



laura


So there is this pair of Adidas guys shoes that are awesome. I'm not sure what size to get, because I'm a girl. I'm pretty sure my feet aren't going to grow anymore. I am a women's shoe size 12. On the website it says women's 12 goes to men's 11, but I always learned that it was 12 to 10.5. And they don't have 11, so should I get 10.5 or 11.5?


Answer
Well, try getting the 11, if not get the 11.5.

TRUST ME, TRUST ME! Adidas run really really small... and I have uhmmm, like HUUGE feet for a guy. Size 16-17. I'm not joking, I literally need 18s in adidas! I found a pair one time at a Ross of all places, classic black and white ones. They fit fine, just a slight space at the tip, but perfect otherwise.

10.5 guys if you are 12 womens in Adidas will be really small. Btw, it's nice to see a girl not be all in a nervous wreck about asking if she needs 11 or 11.5 mens shoes... I'm a guy but we both should be proud of the size of our feet and shoes!! Good luck.

BROOKS RUNNING SHOES?




Court C


if i wear a size 13 in womens brook shoe what size is that in brooks mens shoes


Answer
If you are a size 13 in Brooks women's shoes then you are a size 11.5 in Brooks men's shoes.
A size 13 in Brooks is 29.5 cm in the toe to heel measurement and compared to Brooks men's shoes these fit a size 11.5. Hope this helps :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what shoe size would be best?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment