Thursday, December 12, 2013

What's a fun, creative, and aesthetically pleasing way to store/organize shoes?

best running shoes top 5
 on Top women's running shoes customer ratings :: Best running shoes for ...
best running shoes top 5 image



miie


I've got a large walk-in master closet, and I'd love to find a way to creatively display my shoes. I've probably got about 15 pairs of heels/pumps, 4-5 pairs of flip flops, and 3-4 pairs of running/athletic shoes. I'm wondering, what's the most creative way you've seen someone store and/or display shoes?


Answer
I have a walk-in closet as well. I put up a shoe shelf. Not one of those boxxy things either. This is a simple shelf on an incline, that has a lip on its edge to keep the shoe in place. Wasn't hard to build myself. I took the measurement of the wall I wanted it on, and went down to Home Depot and found two nice oak 1x10 boards and one 1x2. The nice guys down there cut the boards for me to length. Then I put one board up flat, then tacked the 1x2 on it upright, and then set the other 1x10 on top with the 1x2 in front it put the top 1x10 at an incline with the back raised and gave me a lip for the shoes to rest on. I did have to use 3 shelf hangers, They look like metal L's.

I wanna start running what do i need?




jae


I'm 17 and I want to start running and getting in shape more. What do I need to know about running...shoes? Exercises? Stretches? Training? Also I think I might want to do a mud run, marathon or half marathon by January...any tips?


Answer
this is what i like to do, ive been doing it from the day i started running&kept it up for a few weeks-

walk for 20 minutes, progressing into a power walk for the last 5
start jogging
jog until you cant take it
walk until you've recovered
and keep jogging :) don't push yourself too hard on your first runs, 20-30 minutes is the max amount of running u should do the first 1-2 weeks.

all you need is a pair of trainers. (actually, you dont even need those), some loose shorts,sports bra and a top. if you decide you really like running and your gonna keep it up, go out & get fitted for running shoes, buy some good running shorts (i <3 nike drifits), etc. :p don't get TOO decked out with running stuff unless u need it though. less is more.

hope you like running, good luck!:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a fun, creative, and aesthetically pleasing way to store/organize shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment