Saturday, December 14, 2013

What's the difference between running shoes and weight lifting shoes?

best running shoes out
 on asics girls running shoes
best running shoes out image



.


I was looking online for some running shoes and came across weight lifting shoes and wanted to know what the difference was between the two. I run and weight and know that running shoes can better your performance by a ton when you run long distances but do weight lifting shoes do the same when lifting? If so how? Thanks to all who answered.


Answer
running shoes help absorb the shock put on your muscles and joints when you run, where weightlifting shoes help your body position into a more natural and efficient weight lifting form.

p.s. using the wrong shoes for running may injure you, but using the wrong shoes for weightlifting should not do any physical harm!

What type of running shoes should I buy?




i bmth


I want to start running more and I would like some good running shoes. Currently I am at 1 &1/2 to 2 miles but I will be doing a 5k in June. I also want to do the Mackinac Island 10k run in September. I have low, almost flat, arched feet. I want the Nike Eclipse running shoes but I don't know if those will be right for me.


Answer
Definitely try them on first. I find saucony works best for me and Asics second. I didn't like Nike much. I had Nike racing flats for some xc tracks, but normally ran in saucony shoes. They only make running shoes. Brooks and new balance are also liked by many. If you can find a store that specializes in running shoes, go there because they can probably find you shoes that match your feet and running style. Shoes are way more important in running than most people realize so you want to make sure you get the right ones.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the difference between running shoes and weight lifting shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment