Thursday, December 12, 2013

What are some good flat foot running shoes?

best running shoes for 60$
 on shoes best wholesale nike air max 1 hyperfuse womens running shoes
best running shoes for 60$ image



Scotty


I am looking for a pair of running shoes for a flat footed person. I am wondering if anyone has some shoes they just "love" and would recommend to anybody! I am looking to spend around 60 bucks but a little more is worth it if they are good.


Answer
Can't suggest a specific brand because every shoe feels different to people but for flat feet you would want to look at shoes that are designed for Motion Control. All major running shoe brands make Motion Control shoes.

You might find some shoes in your price range, but keep in mind that cheap shoes now can turn into long term knee problems..

Looking for some running shoes for flat feet?




weasel328


I over pronate, I was wondering if there were any good running shoes for flat feet for 40-60$?


Answer
Kool Kat your friends are not very well rounded because flat feet are a very common condition. As a co-sufferer I use Brooks and Asics Duo max. Although the Asics look a lot better the Brooks actually wear better. It provides the proper support that makes running easy. Easy because I don't have to worry about arch and foot pain while running.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good flat foot running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment