Sunday, December 8, 2013

I have high arches and I'm looking for a walking shoe that are flat without much arch support?

best athletic shoes high arches
 on Best Nike Running Shoes For Women With High Arches
best athletic shoes high arches image



Question G


I have high arches and normal athletic walking shoes hurt the arches of my feet so I was wondering if anyone knows of athletic shoes that are flatter without much arch?


Answer
crocs.

Can I play tennis in running shoes?




Riley


I just started playing tennis in school this week and I need to get real athletic shoes- right now I only have Converse ha ha. I really like the running shoe styles and we will be doing a lot of conditioning. We'll run laps daily and do other cardio activities. But, we play on a hard court so are running shoes too weak to handle that? I think my feet are high-arched/supinated and my shoes wear most on the inner sole/back of my heel. I can only get one pair of shoes so could you recommend what would be best for tennis AND a lot of running?


Answer
No, i can't stress that enough. Running shoes and strictly tennis shoes support and soles are totally different. Running shoes don't have enough ankle support and the soles grip the court different. As a result if you try to play in running shoes you will roll your ankle a lot. I would recommend Prince T14, they offer great support, they're great shoes and very durable. www.tenniswarehouse.com has them on sale so i would check them out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have high arches and I'm looking for a walking shoe that are flat without much arch support?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment