Friday, December 13, 2013

What is the best running shoe for actual runners?

best running shoes asics
 on Best Running Shoes Distance Runners Wear
best running shoes asics image



coreydevil


Looking for a new running shoe. Thinking about the Asics Kayano. Looking for something very comfortable but still with support. What are some of the best running shoes in your opinion and why?


Answer
The best running shoe is the one that you like the best.
All major brands make good shoes, try on different shoes and use the one that fits you and feels good to you.
I own mostly Adidas, but that is my personal preference.

Where can I get Asics running shoes or track and field spikes for a good price?




Julia


Just my question. Asics running shoes. Track and field spikes. I prefer online stores, and a link to them would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance :)


Answer
amazon.com

I got my Asics Gel Cummulous there for $65.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best running shoe for actual runners?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment