Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What is a nice pair of running shoes for someone with bad feet?

best running shoes people with bunions
 on People with bunions, other foot conditions should avoid toning shoes
best running shoes people with bunions image
Q. I have bunions (one surgically removed) and basically, weak feet run in my family.

If you have a link, that would be great. :-)
A bunion just means the bones grow funny on the outer portions of my feet. How is that gross?!


Answer
http://orthopedics.about.com/od/sportsinjuries/tp/bunion.htm

tada!

http://www.altrec.com/shop/detail/27252/

I don't have bunions but I can recommend New Balance for a running shoe. I run just under five miles, 5 days a week and I wear Adidas and New Balance. I would recommend upgrading your running shoes often, (I give mine 6 months and then buy new ones) and having at least one pair dedicated solely to running. Good luck, Cas!

What kind of shoes should I buy?




Eugenius


I want running shoes. I am male. I have an arch between flat-normal. I am also beginning to form a bunion (though I am young, and it's small and doesn't hurt, and it never has. A podiatrist told me I was beginning to form one.) So what kind of shoes should I buy?


Answer
You probably want a pair of running shoes that has a bit of extra toe room (for the bunion). Try out different brands to see what fits best for you. I would say though that brands like Asics and New Balance are a bit more narrow in the toe and tend to have high arch support so they may not be right for you. Try brands like Adidas, Nike or Saucony and also see if the store carries these shoes in wider sides. I recommend going to a running store and the clerks there will watch you run to see what kind of shoe works for your running style. Even if you don't buy that shoe then and there at least you'll have an idea what type of shoe, the brand and the size you should be looking for. Try not to get motion-controled or stability shoes, these have alot of extras but don't really help your feet. Believe it or not, statistical findings show there are fewer injuries in runners that spend less than $60.00 US on their running shoes than those that spend over $100.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a nice pair of running shoes for someone with bad feet?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment