Friday, January 10, 2014

Do you have to break in new running shoes?

best running shoes after broken foot
 on Pedipeds Protected Gavin From A Broken Foot! Dr. Recommended! Review!
best running shoes after broken foot image



col c


I just bought new running shoes, and I tried them out for the first time today, but my feet started hurting after the first ten minutes. So do running shoes need to be broken in or are these just not right a good shoe for my feet?


Answer
Running shoes are different than walking shoes. They should be maybe 1/2 a size larger. You should go to a running store and ask for a shoe and they should give you a pair to run in to see what your needs are. If they don't find another running store.

Are my new running shoes supposed to feel a little odd?




Regina F


I have been running in my favorite pair of Asics for 3 years (way too long to wear a pair of running shoes, I know!). I finally broke down and bought a new pair of running shoes (this time Saucony) and they feel a little heavy, like they're dragging my feet down and not bending well. Is this normal for a new pair of running shoes?


Answer
A new pair of running shoes could feel a little odd when you first wear them, particularly if your feet are accustomed to the feel of Asics shoes (which have superior cushioning). I've used Asics for years and haven't been dissatisfied with them. The cushioning and how the shoe is designed could make it feel a bit different from the usual. So, it just needs a little bit of getting used to. Do some easy, recovery runs with the shoes first, to test them out and gradually, they should break in and as they wear down, they should feel a lot more comfy and gain more flexibility.

I used to have a pair of Nike Free training shoes and they were surprisingly different from my previous shoes. They felt odd because of the lack of cushioning at the heel, but my body got used to it eventually. If the new pair you got, are heavy, it probably weighs more.

Hope this helps! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you have to break in new running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment