Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What is the best brand of running shoes for track and field in your opinion?

best running shoes long distance
 on Lunarglite For Men and Lady  / Sport shoes/ running shoe ...
best running shoes long distance image



seravee


I am going to buy a new pair of running shoes soon and I need some advice on what to buy. I run middle distance to long distance, and also cross country in the fall. Also, would I need spikes?


Answer
If you are serious about racing you need to get spikes.
I have used every brand on the market and like Addias best, even though others make good shoes.
It is a personal choice as to which shoe and model you like.

What are some good running shoes?




Chris Wolf


What are good running shoes for long distances and that i can get in a store not online ?


Answer
New Balance and ascis are good for running.
It also depends what kind of running you are doing?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best brand of running shoes for track and field in your opinion?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment