Sunday, January 5, 2014

Is it okay to wear my running shoes as everyday shoes?

nike running shoes men
 on Nike Store France. Nike Lunaracer Men's Running Shoe
nike running shoes men image



Colton


I just recently bought a pair of running shoes and I plan to wear them all of the time. The reason I want to wear them everywhere is because they are extremely comfortable and the air flow I can feel through them is amazing. Although they are lightweight and breathable, they are not minimalist shoes - the bottoms are as thick as an average walking shoe. When I am doing yard work or playing sports that require extended movement I will wear a different pair of shoes. These running shoes will only be used for walking and running. They will be used mainly for walking and will be run in 3 - 5 miles a week. These are the shoes:
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1307847/nike-dual-fusion-st-2-high-performance-running-shoes-men.jsp
Will wearing these shoes casually as well as for running be okay? Will my shoes last a long time?



Answer
They should last as long as any other shoes being worn for general use. The mileage you've described is very low, your running is unlikely to wear them out.

Take care of them, dry them out when they get wet (pack with crumpled newspaper to draw out moisture), and they should last a good long while.

Which is the most cushioned men's nike running shoe on the market?




Susan D


My husband has knee trouble and is looking for running shoe suggestions.


Answer
I always seek out the most cushioned shoe, cause I pound.
I like the NIke Shox TURBO VI




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it okay to wear my running shoes as everyday shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment