Sunday, January 5, 2014

Why am I getting blisters on the inside of my ankle with the Asics Gel Kayano 14 running shoes?

best running shoes kayano
 on Asics Gel Kayano 17 Ladies Running Shoes T150N 9099
best running shoes kayano image



B


I recently purchased a new pair of Kayano 14 running shoes and have been getting blisters on the inside of my ankle. The salesman who sold them to me said that the Kayano 13 and 14s provide extra stability (more so than previous versions of the shoe) for runners who over-pronate. Am I getting blisters because the shoe is over correcting my stride?


Answer
your shoes may be too big for you and your feet could be slidding around. i had that same problem and all i needed to do was get a smaller size and it stopped. if it doesn't stop, wear mole skin when you run, you can get it at any drug store or grocery store. You can also try wearing thicker socks. tying your laces tighter won't help much because your feet will still move around.

Make sure you are wearing socks made for running. if your wearing kinds that have like designs on them and are just fun socks, they will give you blisters. wear socks made for running also. but the main thing i suggest is getting a smaller size of shoes

hope this helped :D

Whats the problem with my running shoes?




Ando


I have a pair of Asics Kayano 17 running shoes and they are quite comfortable but the insides of the shoes are completely torn up. Specifically the inside of both shoes have small holes that go completely through all the padding. What can be causing this?
I mainly use them on the treadmill or outside on the sidewalk. I've owned these pair of shoes for 2 months and only use them for running and nothing else. I run 3-4 days a week 2-3 miles at a time.



Answer
Sounds to me like they are rotting from the insides. My raquetball shoes always look great on the outside but wear out on the inside. I think that treadmill shoes could also do this. I just did the math and it sounds like you have less than 100 miles on the shoe. Maybe you can bring them back,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why am I getting blisters on the inside of my ankle with the Asics Gel Kayano 14 running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment