Monday, January 6, 2014

How do I expensive white athletic shoes white again?

athletic shoes
 on Is it alright to use my running shoes for other sports?
athletic shoes image



heidi a


I have a nice pair of white Puma athletic shoes. We moved recently and they aren't so white anymore. How do I get the cloth and mesh white again without causing damage?


Answer
just get soap and water and scrub the dirt off your shoes. don't use a dryer - hang them out under the sun. =)

Can anyone explain the difference between volleyball shoes and regular athletic shoes?




Claire Bea


I'm playing volleyball for the first time and I'm not sure of what volleyball shoes are exactly. So can anyone explain to me the difference and tell me whether I can use regular athletic shoes or running shoes instead?


Answer
volleyball shoes r made specifically for volleyball: it has good traction and grip. it is also very light weight for quick movement. usually it has a flat bottom part while running shoes have elevated shocks when you jump hurdles and stuff.
running shoes: are light weight but are made for running. in volleyball you dont run too much so running shoes arent realy built for volleyball.

if your new to volleyball i suggest buying running shoes bcuz there really is any need to spend more money for volleyball shoes when running shoes can be used for more than one activity. running shoes are also cheaper. but if your an experienced volleyball player i suggest volleyball shoes if you are commited to the sport.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I expensive white athletic shoes white again?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment