Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What are some good comfortable walking/running shoes?

best walking shoes nike
 on Fantastic Fan Art: Great Shows on Great Shoes Sports site Tauntr mocks ...
best walking shoes nike image



me


I'm looking to purchase a pair of running or walking shoes. I have been saving to buy for shoes for 6 months so it does not matter if they are expensive but I need some good, comfortable, quality shoes. What do you suggest?
Nike, New Balance, Adidas, Asics? Any others?

I heard the Asics brand was good.
I haven't bought new shoes in about 5 years so any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you!
Sorry, I don't know how this was categorized under Makeup??



Answer
Asics is definitely my favorite. They will last forever, too.

Can I wear turf shoes as everyday shoes?

Q. I just got new turf shoes -Nike Bomba.
I want to wear then as everyday shoes. Like wear them to school, run on the gym floor, or walk on hard floors. I'm not planning to play real soccer games with them. Maybe use them for practicing soccer by myself or with friends

Would wearing the turf shoes everyday ruin them? If so, how bad?
Would you recommend using turf shoes as casual shoes?


Answer
I own 5 pairs of Soccer TF shoes and I break in wearing them around my house, going to mall, walk around, etc. And actually I wear them for college every day and also play on them and I tell you TF shoes are very resistant I haven't got any issues my wearing them around anywhere plus using them for play so sure don't worry about them.
Obviously some day they will rip or something remember nothing is 4 ever.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good comfortable walking/running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment