Wednesday, January 8, 2014

whats the best running shoes for long distance running?

best quality running shoes for women
 on ... Running-shoes-athletic-shoes-men-and-women-sports-shoes-22-color-36-44
best quality running shoes for women image



volff219


I am running marathons and my current shoes are horrible. My feet hurt early on in the race. Money no object(Seriously) I am looking for the best shoes out there.


Answer
Are you really running marathons or just races? (Only 26.2 mile races are marathons)
I've never met a marathon runner who wasn't educated about shoes. So I'm just checking.

Shoes are shoes. As long as you are buying a similar quality shoe they will last you around 500 miles. Doesn't matter if you do short distance running or long distance running. It's all the same.

I really like Asics. I have tried many different brands of shoes on (probably all of them) and none of them fit the way that Asics do. I don't know what it is but after running in Asics Gels, other brands just don't feel as nice.
I own the Keyano and the 2100 Series (all models come in men's and women's). I have low arches so those shoes work out the best for me. The Nimbus is a normal shoe with no added arch support in it for runners who don't need it and I really enjoy that model as well.

-Connor

What are some affordable, nice tennis shoes for women?




fluppp


I've been playing tennis for about a year now and i need some real tennis shoes (i'm playing with running shoes. bad idea, i know). I have absolutely no idea which ones are good. Does any one have any suggestions? Prefereable nice looking, good quality, and between the price range $25-50.
thanks guys!



Answer
Venus Williams, a female pro-player has her own line of inexpensive clothing that she designs for Steve & Barry's, a clothing store. She designs shoes too that sell often for anywhere from $8-20. My sister has got them and she loves them for tennis as well as everyday walking shoes!! They are good quality (otherwise why would Venus wear them professionally???!!!) and look spectacular!! Give them a try.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: whats the best running shoes for long distance running?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment