Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I'm going to buy a pair of Nike shoes..?

size 11.5 womens running shoes
 on Small Egyptian Scarab Statue - Black Egyptian Scarab - Black Egyptian ...
size 11.5 womens running shoes image



kel


So, as I said, I'm going to buy a pair of Nike running shoes off the internet and I was wondering if there is anything I should know about the way they fit. Like do they tend to run small or large or wide or narrow? I have a big foot so I have to buy a men shoe -- I'm around a size 13 in womens (sometimes bigger), so I was going to order the mens 11.5. But I really don't want to have to return them so maybe I should get the 12? Give me some input! Thanx!


Answer
Hi, Nike shoes tend to run true to size. If it's a running shoe maybe get the 11.5, 12 might be slightly big but if you wear socks maybe you need that, specially since when you run, your feet will get larger or swollen. So go with the 12... mens :)

Do you really wear a mens 12? Wow I think that's so cool! I'm a guy who has a 16 in mens though my foot is actually more of a 16 and a half LOL. We should form a society of REALLY big footed people :DD

If you need help finding a pair of shoes, let me know. I can help since I know some people that help me find such big shoes :)

Do Nike shoes run small?




Jessica


I am kind of nervous about getting these Nike shoes online. I know that Nike shoes run small, but do they run a whole size small? I am usually a Womens 10, but the size 10.5 (in which I would get bc Nike runs small) is sold out and only the 11 is available. Should I risk it? A half a size wont make too much of a difference right?


Answer
It's hard to tell, Shoe size can even be different in the same brand, I have two different style pairs of Nike Shox And one is 11, but one is 11.5 because they were not the same size.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm going to buy a pair of Nike shoes..?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment