Sunday, August 11, 2013

What running shoe would you recommend for a 6'3 225 noob?

best running shoes under 60
 on Under Armour Undeniable II Warm-Up Pant - Men's - Black / Gold
best running shoes under 60 image



Archer


I'm picking-up running, just need a pair of running shoes to get me started. I'm not sure what shoe type or brand I should be looking for considering I'm a 6'3 225 pound novice, I'd prefer to buy a pair online for under $60 but I don't mind paying more for the right shoe. Links would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
Go to a running shoe store and say you want running shoes, period. They should have you run in a shoe to see how you run, which would indicate what type of shoe you need. Once they have an idea of what you need they should pull out several models and have you try them for comfort, have you put both pairs on and jog around the store or in the street to see which you like best. They should be half a size to a full size larger than your street shoes. If you go to a shoe store and they don't ask to see you run first thing to get an idea of your needs, find another store.
Good luck!

What type of shoes would you recommend for playing basketball and jogging?




Blake Arch


Would you recommend getting basketball shoes, running shoes, or some other kind of shoe?
Also, could you provide a specific model that you like (that's under $60)?



Answer
running shoes will have the most padding and support of any shoe on the market. they are designed for constant pounding on the foot.

my faves are by brooks. but it entirely depends on you and your foot shape. for me, i have a kidney bean foot shape and pronate to the outside. essentially my foot is curved. after trying everything from nike, asics, saucony, brooks etc. brooks was the best for me.

go to a store for running...they should be able to watch you walk and help you figure out what shoe to buy.

these are my faves:http://www.zappos.com/brooks-addiction-8-silver-pavement-white-pearl-allure




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What running shoe would you recommend for a 6'3 225 noob?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment