Monday, August 12, 2013

Which running shoes are better, the Nike Air Max+ 2011 or the Nike LunarGlide+?

best running shoes cushioning 2011
 on Nike LunarGlide+ Womens Running Shoe | Sneaker Cabinet
best running shoes cushioning 2011 image



Kat


I don't really care for colors or pricing. I just really want to know which one offers the best support during running. Anyone out there that have both and like one over the other better for running?
Also trying to avoid shin splints. I started running 4 weeks ago and from time time I would get this and it would stop me from pushing further. So which shoe works better?
I am a new runner. My best used to be jogging .75 nonstop in high school, but just recently started building up to over 2 miles.

I normally wear 3-4" high heels on a daily basis, and am used to running down the halls in heels in my office when i need to do something urgent. So I really have not much experience with running or sport shoes....



Answer
The Nike Air Max are a really nice running shoe, but I just tried on the LunarGlide+3 and love it.
They are:

Light
Stable
Cushioned Well
Rebounds Properly

I suggest trying the LunarGlide +3 out.

Check out this Youtube review about the LunarGlide+3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnqAmQhGpz8

Will I ever gain my speed back?




Cuscatlan


Back in 2009 I hyper extended my knee than again in 2010 and also dislocated my knee a few months later than in 2011 I pulled my groin and than later that year I had arthroscopic knee surgery for a torn meniscus they did a partial menisectomy

And ever since than its never been the same I way slower and I really dont have full range of motion in my right knee its doesnt move as quick as my left its kinda stiff

I never did any kind of physical therapy after surgery

It really affects my soccer Im slower im always like half a step to slow now and I cant run as fast
before I was able to run a mile in 6:00 when I was in shape

anything I can do to restore range of motion and some speed im 19 turning 20 in july



Answer
Wow, you've been through alot, good for you that you want to get back out there!! Based on what you said it sounds like you need to build up your speed slowly, but I think you can get there. I would recommend you try doing short runs in Vibram Five Fingers or go barefoot altogether. I say this because running with next to-or nothing-between your feet and the ground will give you 100 times better feedback to your feet and legs than if you run in standard cushioned shoes. I had some tendonitis in my knee and found the short stride I had to use when running in five fingers didn't bother my knee at all. With cushioned shoes whenever I try to run faster I will automatically stretch out my leg ahead of me, tweeking my knee. By running in five fingers I am better able to keep my stride short and work on a faster leg turnover to increase my speed.
Best of luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which running shoes are better, the Nike Air Max+ 2011 or the Nike LunarGlide+?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment