Monday, August 12, 2013

what is the best jogging shoes available on the market now?

best running shoes knee pain
 on Running Injuries  Department Of Family And Preventive Medicine
best running shoes knee pain image



Eizwan


I love running but I have knee pain problem after running. I was told an execellent and suitable pair of running shoes can help.


Answer
All running shoes are not the same. You should try on several pairs and see which are most comfortable for you. If you have a store near you that specializing in running shoes, go there and talk to a sales person. I was skeptical, but they can really help you find the best show for you. Also, may I suggest if you are running on roads, that you try trail running. Trail running is much easier on the joints, and your body will appreciate the lack of pounding that the pavement provides.

How much do your shoes affect your running?




RR


Can they injure you? Can they make your legs feel tired or better? I dont know i suspect their the reason for my knee pain. Im going to get fitted for some new running shoes


Answer
Bad shoes teach you bad mechanics. Bad mechanics will slow you down, make you tired faster, and increases risk of injury. Shoes in general help teach bad mechanics though, since they inhibit the natural foot strike.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best jogging shoes available on the market now?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment