Monday, August 12, 2013

What size shoe do the Women on here wear?

women running shoes 7.5
 on ... Reebok Men's RealFlex Transition 2.0 Grey/Grey/Vitamin C Shoes.com
women running shoes 7.5 image



LJ


I wear a size men's 5.5-6 US (7-7.5 in women's) and I'm 5' 6" tall.
How stretched out/ruined or ripped would my shoes be if you managed to squeeze your foot into them?
First one that thinks they would tear them apart and why, gets the points.



Answer
I don't really wear women shoes because my shoes are skates, converse style and running ones. In men I'm 8 or 9 so in women sizes I'm probably 10 or 11.

EDIT: I have wide feet, that's why I don't wear women shoes. If I tried to put my feet into them, they wouldn't even enter. I don't think it would rip the shoes, but my feet would definitely hurt like hell.

Determined to learn how to snowboard this winter. What size board and what's your best advice?




Taken by a


I'm a woman 5'5'', 130lbs, 7.5 shoe and beginner so I'll be riding on the easiest slopes possible. What kind of board?

I learned how to ski about 10 years back, and although I'm "pretty solid" I'm not great. I've just never really loved skiing. If I don't like skiing will I not like boarding?



Answer
Don't just pick a board between your nose and chin that's a rookie mistake
You need to take into account a few things your height,weight,riding conditions,riding style"all mountain,freeride,freestyle",foot size and skill lvl
Once you get those nailed down you can narrow down your board genre and size, Generally people go largest on freeride boards for stable carving and float in pow, Mid range for an all mountain board and smallest for those park rats.

Some simple guidelines you can follow as well is remembering that the longer the board the more stable it will be for you for high speed carves and float in pow, the shorter the board the easier it'll be to maneuver around butter and just dork around on runs.


If I were looking for a size for you say an all-mountain freeride size which is what you'll basically be doing as a beginner than I would look in the 147 to 152 range.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What size shoe do the Women on here wear?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment