Monday, August 12, 2013

What are some good activities to do when your depressed?

best walking shoes yahoo answers
 on Find Out How Many Calories You Really Burn Exercising | Lovelyish
best walking shoes yahoo answers image



Dave


I've been lonely and depressed for about 2 months now and I suffer from anxiety issues, and the only time I don't think about it when I'm at school or work. I'm barely eating food and all I do is, go on yahoo answers, masturbate, play video games and play basketball. Talking to someone isn't going to help, I just need something constructive to do in my free time , what are some good hobbies and/or activities that can help me cope with this??


Answer
Walk. That is my exercise. I walk about an hour and a half a day.I walk pretty fast now, but for years and years, I just would creep along. And that's all I need to play soccer for 2 hours twice a week at my soccer league. Walking is fantastic exercise. You can go fast or slow. I have deep deep depression about the fact I am Gay and Catholic. It bothers me a lot. But when I walk every day, I have no depression.

No exercise is as good as walking. You just put on your shoes and go out the door. Suddenly, the blood is pumping, and you are thinking, and your depression totally disappears. If I didn't walk every day I would be on massive amounts of anti depressants.

How To Keep the logo on your Shoe Insoles from fading?




azmeer


I recently got new shoes and I dont want that little logo where u put ur heel to fade. They are jordans and have that jumpan 23 symbol, u know the one where his legs r open and hes dunkin it, well anyways how do i keep it from fading?


Answer
Well since you walk on it, it's pretty hard to NOT make it fade. Sorry :/ The only way i think would be to not wear them :/ Bad answer but its true, sorry.

Answer mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmcE.64zzo8V5G2a7CMWSyoMxgt.;_ylv=3?qid=20100809104235AA9JGaQ&show=2#yan-answers




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good activities to do when your depressed?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment