Monday, August 12, 2013

What are the best Nike basketball shoes for flat footed people?

best running shoes 2011
 on Clothing Shoes Accessories Men's Shoes Mixed Items
best running shoes 2011 image






I have a really small arch on my foot and when I run for a while, my lower back and feet start to hurt like hell. I want to know what are some good, lightweight shoes for me.


Answer
Nike hyperdunk 2011 or hyperfuse 2011

How can i become more motivated to run?




pinkfloydd


I am in cross country, and I really want to be good for the 2011 season of XC, which is like right around the corner. How can I be more motivated??? It seems like when I run, I love it at the moment, but then I can never get myself to go out any other day of the week. Any suggestions??


Answer
Picture yourself failing badly, in front of people you respect. Then get your running shoes on and get your butt out the door.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best Nike basketball shoes for flat footed people?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment