Friday, August 16, 2013

What brand name of Running shoes do you recommend?

best running shoes treadmill
 on shoes for men 2012 mens running shoes 2012 best women s running shoes
best running shoes treadmill image



Hanna


I need a new pair of good running shoes for gym and am choosing between Nike and New Balance. I have run only indoors on treadmill, aerobics, strength training and crossfit types of exercise. Whats a better name?

What you do suggest?



Answer
You need to buy running shoes based first and foremost on fit and function -- almost as if blind to things like brand and price when you're making your early-round decisions.

Every brand has some great models and some real clunkers out at any given time, and things that work great or horrible for others can easily be a very different experience for you.

Get fitted in a running specialty store. If you buy based on brand first, you're almost certain to end up with a shoe that's not your ideal. And unless you're "running" in a fashion show, you should be caring a lot more about function over things like brand name.

Can someone help me find good running shoes for my husband?




jess29


I'm trying to find some new running shoes for my husband and I know nothing about athletic shoes. He'd use them working out by running on a treadmill. I'm trying to spend less than $50. Help!


Answer
just buy him a gift certificate for whatever store you like then he can get the shoes he wants.

it's not as nice as the actual gift but it's more practical and he can get the kind and size he wants.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What brand name of Running shoes do you recommend?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment