Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Can you tell me where to get cheap coach tennis shoes?

best tennis shoes under $50
 on ... Gracee Glitter Pump Evening & Wedding Wedding Shop Women's Shoes - DSW
best tennis shoes under $50 image
Q. I want Coach tennis shoes, and ebay didn't really help. I'm on a very strict budget. I need them for under 50$$. thanks!!


Answer
I saw a pair on sale at nordstroms for 60$ try nordstrom rack too just shop sales

What kind of shoes should a guy buy?




Rick B


I've always worn dress shoes to work and tennis shoes everywhere else. I'm tired of wearing tennis shoes with jeans and shorts and want something a bit more "in".

What should a guy wear with dockers, jeans, or shorts? When in a casual setting? I don't want to spend over $100 a pair and would prefer to stay under $50. Anyone have any advise? Can you point me to some pictures on the 'net?

When CAN I wear tennis shoes and what's in there? Are the typical white reeboks still okay?

Thanks from a style-clueless dad!



Answer
Whatever he wants to buy




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you tell me where to get cheap coach tennis shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment