Saturday, August 10, 2013

Can pain in my feet that goes away after walking a few feet be the cause of poor circulation?

best tennis shoes plantar fasciitis
 on new-balance-plantar-fasciitis-shoes.jpg
best tennis shoes plantar fasciitis image



becbak2


Sometimes when I stand up after sitting a while, my feet hurt so badly that I can barely walk. After walking a few yards the pain subsides. I want to know what would cause this.


Answer
It could be either a bone spur or a condition called Plantar Fasciitis. I had the same thing in my early days of being a nurse, always on my feet. I would go through 3 -4 pairs of tennis shoes a year, so i bought the cheap ones and that's when the pain started. So now, instead of buying those $20 shoes, I buy running shoes and my pain went away. I've included a link from the mayo clinic that can explain this condition better then me. I hope this helps. Feel free to email me if you have any other questions.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/plantar-fasciitis/DS00508

what brand of ladies tennis shoes offer good support for planters fasciatus?




Pam


Need a good pair that costs less than $75


Answer
That's plantar fasciitis. Google "shoes for plantar fasciitis" and you'll get some ideas.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can pain in my feet that goes away after walking a few feet be the cause of poor circulation?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment