Thursday, August 8, 2013

What type of running shoes should I be looking at?

best running shoes for 3 miles
 on Distance Table India
best running shoes for 3 miles image



Ginger213


I run mostly outside on pavement or dirt/gravel, then occasionally on treadmills. I run about 2 to 3 miles / 6 days a week. Because I run outside should I look at trail shoes or go with a regular running shoe? Also, anyone have any suggestions on good brands to try?


Answer
Well it not only matters what type of ground you run on it is also about what your feet need. First you must find out what your arch type is, wet your foot and then go and walk on pavement or concrete and then if there is a small line between your heel and feet pads that means you have a high arch, if there a slightly larger line you have a low arch and anywhere between there you have a medium arch then go to this link at runnersworld.com to determine your shoe type and what shoe is best for you: http://www.runnersworld.com/cda/shoelabshoefinder/1,7154,s6-240-325-329-0-0-0-0-0,00.html

I hope this helps it did for mean! Happy running!

How do I run 3 miles without stopping?




Isadora


Today I have to run 3 miles around this lake with my soccer team. How do I do it without stopping? The longest I've ever run without stopping is 1 3/4 miles.


Answer
Practice different breathing techniques. What elevation are you running in? What shoes are you wearing?
Keep your arms waist level and above, sometimes make fists and sometimes loosely cup them.

Count 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 when you feel like you cant go anymore.
It is easier to train your Breathing without Music.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of running shoes should I be looking at?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment