Monday, August 5, 2013

What type of shoes should I purchase for Track?

best running shoes heavy men
 on find your strong | Through Heather's Looking Glass
best running shoes heavy men image



Courtney S


One of the coaches for Tracks would like for me to do 400 if I do Track in high school so what brand?

A few helpful notes:
-The shoe must be a snug fit
-I could care less for fashion,designs,colors, ect.
-please don't get anything bright colored. I prefer all white or black shoes that are sold by Companies who know their customers
-A small heel or no heel at all (high heels work also)



Answer
You'll need two pairs of shoes, one pair of regular running shoes and a pair of track spikes.

I would recommend going to a running specific store because they can help you find shoes that are the best match for you based on your stride (pronation, heavy stike, etc) and your event.

Since you're doing the 400m would you also be doing other sprinting events or other mid distance events like the 800m? Theres different track spikes depending on your event. Sprinter spikes typically have no heal cushion at all where as distance spikes will have some support at the heel.

Check out this link to look at some spikes.
http://www.eastbay.com/searchresults/?N=61&Ntt=track%20spike&cm_REF=Men's

People always want to know what BRAND to get but honestly it doesn't matter. I've had new balance, nike, and adidas and they're all great. Just get shoes that fit you and your event, don't worry about brand.

How can i be good enough for track?




PenguinsRu


ok im 15 years old im about 6 foot and weigh about 187 pounds which is on the heavy side because i would like to do sprints I'm enrolled in regular P.E in school and i average about 13 to 14 seconds on the 100 meter dash.I want to know how much can i realistically improve . some factors to consider I don't run with running shoes just some clunky dc shoes,i have asthma and outside of P.E i do little to no physical activity


Answer
I'd definitely switch the shoes. Doesn't have to be some really expensive spikes just yet just some regular sports shoes will be okay. Also, never mind your weight. I think Asafa Powell(6 foot 3) is about 195 pounds or something and he's 3rd fastest man in the world but his is probably mostly muscle so try and convert your fat(if you are a tad chubby) to muscle and your time will increase by a lot but if you already are pretty buff just try and tone it some more or something.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of shoes should I purchase for Track?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment