Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What is a good tennis shoe in my price range?

best running shoes australia
 on Home > Shoes > Performance shoes > Push Up Crop Top
best running shoes australia image



Sam A


I want to spend 80 or under..

I am pretty agressive and tend to run around alot.
Looking for somewhat lightweight
i weigh 165 lbs (male)
i play on hard court.

Thanks so much for the help!



Answer
I'm not sure where you live, I'm from Australia, so the price/shoe might be different. I use Puma - Cell. They come at about $80 - $90

What running shoes do you suggest for my uncle?




Pablo


My uncle is 6 feet and 213 pounds with normal arch feet. What do you runners suggest for him?


Answer
Well your uncle is a pretty heavy guy. So i would suggest a cushioned shoe like asics gel nimbes, or adidas adistar cushion. In Australia you can go to a shop called the athletes foot where they assess your feet on a machine, and then recomend the shoe right for you. They dont always say the most expensive one either . So seek pro advice to be safe from injury.

Glad to help :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good tennis shoe in my price range?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment